Chosen by Consumers
An increasing number of individuals come to us directly for services. We submit claims to all of Ontario’s auto insurers, Extended Health Benefit insurers, Spending Account administrators, and the WSIB. We also have the capability to co-ordinate claims for more than one insurer when a client is covered under multiple plans.
Come to us for:
- In-clinic Physiotherapy, Speech-Language Pathology and Occupational Therapy (London and Toronto clinics)
- In-home services available across Ontario
- Vocational assistance (work or school)
- Physical or mental re-conditioning therapy
- Assistance with your transition from the hospital to your home
- Home modifications
- Personal and Family trauma and adjustment counselling
- Assistive devices, appliances and health supplies
- Referral to qualified legal representation when needed
What are some of the specific programs that we support?
Extended Health Plans and Health Spending Accounts
We provide the services covered by all group extended health plans.
Veterans and Active Service Member Benefits
We provide the benefits that both active service personnel and veterans are eligible for.
Auto Injury Benefits
We offer the full spectrum of benefits paid for by Ontario’s auto insurers under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule.
In Western Ontario our pediatric services are available both in
the community (e.g. client’s homes, or in hospital or school
environments), and our North London clinic. Elsewhere they are available
in the community. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
1-888-REHAB-90 for service availability and locations.