Failed or unsafe work re-entry efforts incur costs that go beyond lost productivity, and are usually caused by incomplete assessments, poor re-integration planning or ill-advised pacing. That is why successful disability management strategies start with the expert assessment of cognitive and physical function relative to defined job demands.
The paths to retention and re-integration are as individual as our clients and their circumstances. For full details of the extensive range of services available to employers, including Medical and Psychological services, consult the WorkPathways™ section of this brochure, or visit our web site for the full digital folder.
Come to us for:
- Complex re-integration challenges involving multiple stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of disability insurance rehabilitation provisions and human rights codes
- Superior planning and co-ordination skills
- Challenges requiring multiple health disciplines from a single source
Disability Prevention and Re-Integration Services for Employers and Disability Insurers
Recognized for our expertise with complex and catastrophic injuries and illnesses, we offer our clients the advantages of a multi-disciplinary approach to worker retention and re-integration. WorkPathways™ is a suite of services designed to be delivered individually for specifically targeted outcomes, or as client-tailored service programs. As a group, they are dedicated to managing the mental and physical health risks and occupational impediments to uninterrupted worker engagement, and to reducing the barriers to workplace re-entry after a period of absence due to illness or injury. All services are performed by our professional team of Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Kinesiologists, Speech-Language Pathologists and Vocational specialists.
A broad spectrum of services for employers, employment lawyers, disability insurers and benefits consultants
- Cognitive Demands Analysis
- Cognitive Functional Abilities Evaluation (CFAE)
- Comprehensive Disability Case Management (CDCM)
- Comprehensive Job Demands Analysis
- Critical Incident Counselling
- Employability Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Oral and Written Communication Skills Enhancement
- Personal and Family Counselling
- Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
- Return to Work Programs (RTWP)
- Sick leave/STD Early Intervention
- Transferable Skills Assessment (TSA)
- Vocational Case Management
- Vocational Counselling
- Vocational Evaluation
- Work Conditioning
- Work Hardening
- Post-Offer Assessments
Services are designed to be offered independently or programmatically for each case.
If you would like to consult us on a specific situation on a no-fee basis, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-REHAB-90.