Health and Rehabilitation Services
Rehab First Inc. has a rich legacy of client centered assessment and treatment delivery and is seeking an experienced Account Manager with direct rehab sales/disability management to join our team.
Rehab First Inc. is a multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment and assessment provider specializing in complex case management, counselling, rehabilitation and life care planning for those who have been injured in motor-vehicle collisions, suffered injury on the job or who have disabling health conditions. We are committed to helping clients rebuild their futures and reach their potential at home, work, school and in the community. Our clients are children, adolescents and adults who have serious injuries and illnesses such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, multiple orthopaedic injuries, post-traumatic stress disorder, mental health issues and other problematic injuries and conditions.
The Account Manager’s responsibility is to establish and maintain relationships with prospective and current referral customers in one or more designated regions, apply clinical and process knowledge to the scoping of new referrals and to represent the organization at events and conferences.
Account Managers are responsible for referral channel relationships throughout Rehab First’s broad operating area. Referral customers include personal injury lawyers, auto and LTD insurers, employment/labour lawyers, law clerks, employers, unions, physicians and other regulated health professionals serving the needs of clients who have suffered motor vehicle and occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
Though not necessary, candidates having health related experience (e.g. kinesiology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and nursing) is highly valued. Candidates should also have sound knowledge of one or more of
- Auto injury benefits
- Disability insurance benefits (insured and self-insured)
- Workers compensation benefits
- Hospital discharge procedures
- Human rights legislation and occupational health and safety legislation
- Persistent in the process of generating referral customer leads through cold calling, timely follow-up and regular maintenance of customer relationships in support of referrals and related customer partnering opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to be accountable for results with minimal supervision
- Presentable, professional and confident establishing and cultivating relationships with a diverse, professional customer base
- Confident and practiced in their ability to undertake one-on-one or small group presentations
- Results-oriented work ethic and record of accomplishment working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Clear and timely communications with customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to meet, manage and foster positive relationships with prospective and existing customers and clients for the purpose of generating referrals
- Proven experience with direct rehab/disability management sales
- Minimum of undergraduate university degree or college diploma in Healthcare, Business, Marketing, Sales, or other related discipline
- Clinical experience working with clients/patients would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer relationship building experience; medical and/or rehabilitation experience is preferred
- Experience creating and making presentations
- Superior interpersonal relations, communication and time management skills
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
All applicants must also have a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel.
Rehab First Inc. provides competitive remuneration, including benefits and pension to those qualified. Visit the Rehab First Inc. website for company information.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please forward your resume with a cover letter to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.